FB

Leaked female cop's n-ude photograph has gone viral on social media

A leaked female cop's n-ude photograph has gone viral on social media amid claims she could be luring men for s-ex.

Portia, Chiwanza Shangwa, 31, assigned to women soccer teams as a medical doctor for Harare South is seen in the photograph exposing her p-rivates. The photo clearly shows a dark, well shaven vag!na with big and seemingly juicy 'matwinj' spead wide apart.

Constable Shangwa has since been reassigned back to Machipisa Police Station for other duties, impeccable source said..

In an interview, she dismissed 'rumours' that she is the one in the circulating pictures arguing that she has a tatoo on one of her thighs.

She however admitted that the person in the picture looks like her.

Shangwa, a constable, for the past 10 years and a mother of four, also dismissed allegations that her ex-lover might have leaked it.

"I agreed to meet you so that I could give my side of the story because my phone has been inundated with calls from men who want a date," said Shangwa.

"My boyfriend also got the chance to see the photograph and he was not at all moved. He was convinced they were not my privates since I have a tatoo on one of the thighs.

"As for the facial similarity, even my boyfriend once mistook me for another woman in town and called me over the phone. I separated with my husband in 2011 and I have one boyfriend satisfying me right now. I am not after other men as alleged.

"My mobile phone is open to my family and relatives and I can't keep such pictures in my phone," said Shangwa.

As she was being interviewed, Shangwa received a call from a a man believed to be a traffic cop saying his friend from the Anti Corruption was interested in meeting her after viewing the picture.

"Ndapinda busy nevarume. Hezvo Mutandwa avekuti arikuda kuuya neshamwari yake yeku Anti Corruption nenyaya ye foto. Ndacorrupter ani chaizvo? I don't have such big organs as those shown on the pic. I do wish to have such though," said Shangwa

Interestingly, Shangwa is celebrating her birthday yesterday.

Source: MyZim

No comments:

| Copyright © 2013 Zimbabwe 24 Seven News