FB

Harare woman dumps husband for fellow Methodist church member



A Harare man revealed in court that his wife left their matrimonial home and is now co-habiting with her fellow Methodist church member who is treasurer at their church.
Shadreck Mushonga told the court that he was ditched by his wife Erica Dzikiti who is now co-habiting with the man who manages church funds. Shadreck bared it all at the Harare Civil court where he was brought by Erica who was claiming $300 as maintenance for the upkeep of their two children."I don't know why she is claiming maintenance from me, I did not chase her away, she is the one who left our matrimonial home and decided to stay with her fellow church member who is a treasurer at Methodist church," said Mushonga.

He went on to tell the court that he was not in a position to pay the $300 because he was having custody of their other three children.

"We have five children together and I am the one who is staying with the other three. She stole the two that she is staying with. Also, my salary is $465 per month and for sometime now I haven't been getting my salary from work because business has been low," he said.

Erica told the court that Mushonga was in position to pay the amount because he was earning $1,600 per month.

"He is a plumber at Rufaro Marketing and every month he gets $1,600 as his salary. So I want him to give me US$300 for the two children that I am staying with," she said.

Magistrate Vongai Muchuchuti who presided over the case ordered Shadreck to pay $80 per month as maintenance.

No comments:

| Copyright © 2013 Zimbabwe 24 Seven News