FB

Man comes back home from Mzansi to find his wife in bed with his neighbour


A man has returned home from South Africa and found his wife in bed with their neighbour in Gweru.

Taviwana Mazuru (35) of Mkoba Village 13 went berserk and brutally assaulted his wife Joy Chitapa’s lover Paidamwoyo Patsiki (37) whom he had found naked in bed with his wife. There was chaos and pandemonium when police from Mkoba One, who were armed with AK-47 rifles, at first took to their heels after Mazuru disengaged his stun gun when they attempted to arrest him.

They only returned later after Mazuru informed them that he was not armed but he had a mere electric shocker.

“What happened is that I left the country in 2014 for South Africa. I had not returned home since then but my wife would always visit. I returned home after my relatives and friends gave me a tip-off that my wife was now having an affair with my neghbour Patsiki,” he said. Mazuru said when he got to the house Chitapa refused to open the door for him and he had to break a windowpane.

“I forcibly gained entry after breaking the window. Patsiki tried to escape but I tripped him to the ground and assaulted him using a log before shocking him with a stun gun. My wife called her sister Kundai who is a police officer at Mkoba One and she brought police officers to arrest me. The officers came armed with AK-47 rifles,” he said.

Mazuru was arrested but Patsiki and Chitapa later withdrew the matter before it was brought before the courts after Patsiki pleaded with the two that the matter would ruin his marriage. Patsiki refuted the allegations that he had a relationship with Chitapa. “I am not aware of what you are talking about. I do not know the people that you were talking about,” he said.

However, Sunday News is in possession of love texts that Patsiki sent to Chitapa referring to her as his love.

Source: Online Gossy

No comments:

| Copyright © 2013 Zimbabwe 24 Seven News