FB

Man believes 'Ulunyoka' is eating up his manhood


Biggy Shumba's bandaged manhood

AN Entumbane man in Bulawayo is mysteriously losing his genital organ in a suspected "ulunyoka" case.
Biggy Shumba (38) who is now walking with difficulty said he started suffering from the strange disease sometime in 2008. He has sought help from traditional healers and medical doctors but without success.
His organ increased from an ordinary size to about 30 centimetres which is almost equal to the current world record, and after it became longer, its skin started peeling off.
Shumba said: "I started suffering from this disease in 2008 and I have been to different traditional healers but they have failed to help me.

"They have only managed to tell me that I slept with a lady who was fenced by her husband so I should look for the couple."

Shumba claims he was last intimate in 2008 before his organ developed complications. His organ has wounds all over and the covering skin is peeling off.

"I can hardly sleep because of these wounds. At times I even collapse because of the pain.

"I have been referred to different people but nothing has changed except losing money," he said.

"Ulunyoka" is an illness that results from having sex with a married woman whose husband could have "fenced" her, through traditional means so that any other man who had sex with her develops a certain illness.

The juju is administered on women without their knowledge. The practice is meant to deter adulterous affairs.

The troubled man has even visited medical doctors who have only managed to tell him that his organ was being "eaten from within" but without successfully treating him.

"X-Rays were carried on me by doctors and they showed that the penis is being eaten by this condition from within."

He added: "When I am sitting, I feel like there are objects that are eating my privates."

Since Shumba's organ developed the problem, he has been trying to locate the woman who might have been fenced but without success. He simply cannot remember who the lady was.

"I have tried to look around for some of the women that I slept with but none of them are opening up on whether they have 'ulunyoka' or not," he said.

The man pleaded for help. "I am appealing to anyone with powers to heal 'ulunyoka' to help me out of this situation," he added.

A married man and a father of three said he would love to see his children grow and if helped, he promised to stop dipping his organ out of wedlock.

"Anyone who feels like they can assist is free to contact me at house number 33539 Entumbane in Bulawayo or via my cell phone on 0733634719," he said.

However, online research suggests that he could be suffering from punile cancer

No comments:

| Copyright © 2013 Zimbabwe 24 Seven News